When a bullet hits a wall
That is astounding. I legitimately watched it about fifteen times before reblogging it.
this is so fucking satisfying to watch oh my god
In June of 2009, a rare total solar eclipse blanketed certain portions of the planet in total darkness. Czech photographer Miloslav Druckmüller traveled to the middle of the Pacific ocean to the Marshall Islands to capture the incredible event.
To create the photos above, he compiled over 40 images shot from two different cameras.
Chris Pine Poem
I’ve written a poem
That’s damn beautiful
my friend is CONVINCED he is the one who brought on post limit. a few years ago he was reblogging a single picture as fast as he could as many times as he could and then the server crashed and ever since then people started hitting a post limit
its his fault we go through this
if you where wondering this is the image
bUT IDK MAN I THINK THERE IS PLENTY OF FUCKIN REASON TO BE UPSET
What I think when kids in my class read
- That’s a PERIOD, NOT A COMMA
- That’s a COMMA, NOT A PERIOD
- Why the hell can’t you pronounce that word?
- THE TEACHER JUST CORRECTED YOU WHY’D YOU GET IT WRONG AGAIN?!?!?!
- Can I sleep?
- If you can’t read, why’d you raise your hand?
- You can’t pronounce THAT word?
- WHAT THE HELL
- The fuck you like long ass paragraphs for
- My skin’s crawling
- Oh god not him, his voice sounds like a dying nail on a dying chalkboard
- You skipped a line
- LOL what was that?
- I don’t even.
reasons not to kill yourself
- chicken tender
- the billionth number of pi is 9
- it’s not gay if it’s on the moon
- sponges feel cool
- joe biden
- the letter Q
Some of these are legitimately calming.
I CANT WAIT FOR STID BLOOPERS
Jack Gleeson - Good Guy vs Evil Guy
Does Han Solo complain about the Friend Zone when he thinks a girl he likes doesn’t like him back?